Sunday 26 April 2009

Terra incognita

Hello and welcome to my blog. Hopefully this will be an fascinating insight to my life as a traveller, documenting the highs and lows of my trip around the world. However, more likely this will be a small space of the internet dedicated to me moaning about the 'mystery meat' in russia or the quality of the mattress in vietnam.

It is the morning of my departure so i am frantically packing and saying goodbye to my family. I fly to london later today, then warsaw at ridiculous o'clock tomorrow morning and then onto st petersburg where i will hopefully get to catch up on some sleep.

Thanks to everyone for your messages of... luck giving and advice on what to do and what no to. Actually i think it was all what to do's.... This is going to be expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment